Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Zuzu likes her Crib

Last night Zuzu would not snuggle with me and go so sleep. She was all over the place and unhappy. We were up till 2am. Then I decided to just feed her and put her in her crib to sleep. (She has been sleeping in there the first shift of the night and for all of her naps now.) Zuzu fell right to sleep and did not wake up until 6am (her usual feeding time). I tried again after that to have her sleep with me in the bed to no avail. She went back to sleep in her crib again. Finally at 8am baba snuggled with her in bed and she went to sleep till 10am but she had her own space since baba had already got out of bed for the day.

Little Zuzu is really growing up fast. She will be 12 weeks tomorrow and already she is asking for her own space to sleep. I think we better get a 2 bedroom place soon before she asks for her own room :)

No comments: