Friday, September 17, 2010

ROFLMAO re: Comments

I moderate comments for good reason. I get my fair share of "I like your blog so follow mine at ......." Yeah sorry I don't even give those comments a 2nd look.

I got a good one last week. It was someone telling me about how I was a bad step mother and this poor teenager that lived with me. She also assumed that my husband was his father. She went on and on and on. I am sure she had good intentions, but um...
This is a good reminder of how we shouldn't judge and jump to conclusions on anything we read on the internet because we only read one side of the story and often we are missing important details.

In case you are just joining us, the teen is not my husbands son, or my step son. Bad as it sounds, if it were my own son or step son, I would have slapped him upside the head a lot more than twice in the one year he was here and would have been a lot harder dishing out other punishments. I assure his own mother will probably slap him upside the head more than twice in the next two months.

No comments: