Friday, September 15, 2006

Nursing bras and tanks

Things I have bought and what I think about them.

Target Bra- okay, but a regular bra works just as well.

Target Tank- okay, decent for the money. The openings are huge, no pad holder, easy to open and close with one hand.

Bravado nursing bra- good coverage and decent support, snap closures are sometimes a challenge with one hand, no pad holder.

Glamourmom nursing bra tank (maternity)- maternity is longer so it is good for covering a post partum belly, perfect size openings, holds nursing pads, hard to close with one hand, straps are made of regular material (non elastic)

Glamourmom nursing bra top- perfect size openings, holds nursing pads, easy to close with one hand.

My experience: When it comes to bras my regular cotton Victoria Secrets work just as well and better than the other nursing bras I have tried. Not to mention if offers better support.
When nursing in public I love Glamourmom nursing bra top. I can wear a button down top over it or take a small blanket and be very discreet. The ability to easily open and close the top is essential when you have a squirming baby in one hand.

I am off to buy 3 more nursing tops from Glamourmom. If you think they might be a good fit for your lifestyle they can be found at www.glamourmom.com If you want to be kind and help me get a free one you can enter this code at checkout: AMSH90 if you don't want to use the code that's cool too.

If you have tried something else that works better leave a comment and tell us about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use my regular IPEX bras to nurse in, as well, and a really old, ugly, soft nursing bra for night time. GAP has a good looking nursing bra out now and I'm thinking about getting one for use with baby #2.