Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We have found a diaper

So after trying Pampers, cloth diaper (service), Target Brand, and Tushies, we have a winner. 7th Generation Diapers! I bought a pack from Whole Foods yesterday and showed baba, he loved them. No bleach, chorine, or perfumes. They are thin like Pampers but have better velcro like stretchy closures and no cartoons. In sizing they run a little small, like Target diapers. Not to mention at 1800diapers.com they are only 1 cent more a diaper then Pamper Swaddlers. I am so excited to find a diaper we all like and that isn't that expensive.

7th Generation Diapers rock! I think I will have to try their wipes next :)

1 comment:

Mama D and Little Z said...

Hello! Just wanted to tell you that I followed your blog and find your tips real helpful and I love your honesty about real motherhood!
Dianne (0105bride)