Monday, September 04, 2006

Zuzu Busts a Gut

Yesterday while baba was getting Zuzu in her car seat so we could go to Costco he was making faces at her to keep her happy. All of a sudden I hear this great laugh (the kind of hysterical laugh an older baby makes.) I look over and Zuzu is laughing so hard and making so much noise. I tried to grab the video camera to get it but I was too slow. I am sure there will be plenty of other laughs to catch on video, but the first one would have been golden.

Over the weekend we found out that Zuzu does not react well to polyester. Disappointing considering my mom bought her 5-6 sleepers and a small pile of clothes that she will never wear.

The Tushies Diapers: They leaked just like the rest of them, but on a good note they keep Zuzu's butt rash free. Baba is disappointed that there are not more chemical and gel free diapers on the market. I totally agree with him.

No comments: