Friday, September 15, 2006

Trust??

Zuzu is still not going to sleep at night like she used too. Last night was a little better because we were sleeping by 11pm.

Baba thinks it may be because she has a hard time trusting us after Monday. Watching her actions, he may be right. At night she is afraid to go to sleep. Every time she catches herself falling asleep she wakes herself up. She did this at least 10 times last night.

I have also spent some time researching shots. In general, I have always been a minimalist especially when it comes to medicine/drugs. I guess it helps that I have always been a pretty healthy person too.

I have decided that Zuzu will now only be getting the shots she needs now. Hep B will wait until she is older. She will just be getting what she needs to protect her from those virus that are common in Egypt since we are frequent travelers there.

No comments: