Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Marrige after Zuzu

Baba and I use to have a great relationship....and we still do but....
Zuzu co-sleeps and baba works really late. He comes home and works some more from home and/or spends some time with Zuzu. Then I am exhausted and go to bed at 11pm and baba comes shortly after.

I am starting to get sad because all I get is a kiss a day from baba. Nothing else. I miss the "else" and I am sure baba does too. I miss being held close and kisses more than once a day. I miss my lovin'. It doesn't help that I feel fat and don't have time for a shower on most days. I don't exactly feel sexy with leaky boobs, stinky pits, and stretch marks all over my belly.

It doesn't help that Zuzu was miserable tonight again. It is not like her at all. I don't think she will be getting anymore shots until she is a lot older if it is going to make her so upset. Also my brother has not been heard from in over 24 hours which makes us all a little nervous. I guess I just have a lot of reasons to be sad tonight and being tired doesn't help either.

No comments: