Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cooking with Zuzu


Zuzu slept less than 2 hours yesterday, so for some reason I thought she would sleep more today. I was wrong.

We started our day with a trip to the elementary school I use to teach 2nd grade at. Everyone was excited to see Zuzu and commented on how much hair she has. (She is 10 weeks today.)

After we got home, I started making dinner. The recipe normally takes about an hour, but with Ms. Zuzu wanting to be rocked to sleep every 10 minutes screaming her head off, it took closer to three hours.

Note to self: No more real cooking for a while.


Update:
I made a lot of food tonight...

my local moms club has a mom that requested food for tomorrow night and that it not be spicy...
I slaved away...now it is too spicy...I put too much pepper in it....so now I am just going to get the other lady something from whole foods as the organizer suggested....I am just bummed about it though :(

It is 8:30pm and baba is STILL working….not the best day.



No comments: