Friday, September 01, 2006

Tushies (Diapers)

I got my Tushies Diaper order from Amazon yesterday. The diapers are bigger and thicker than your regular disposables and the closure is closer to tape. They very much remind me of the old school disposables that were made in the early 80s. There are 30 in a pack.

When you get them and before you plan to use them it is best to unfold a few. You have to be careful when unfolding them otherwise you might rip the diaper liner a little bit (but this does not affect use.)

I ordered the medium for Zuzu. They say on the package 12- 24lbs. I figured since she poops out everything and she does weigh 12 lbs the mediums would probably work the best...even though I heard they run big.

So far I like them. They are cotton, gel, dye, and perfume free. I have also heard that babies who wear them also get fewer diaper rashes. Zuzu did the biggest bowel movement to date this morning (completely filled the diaper) and just a little tiny bit leaked out the side. I hope they continue to work. I can easily afford the extra 2 cents a diaper if they keep her butt healthy and poop off of her clothes.

No comments: