Friday, July 09, 2010

Slow down!! Almost 33 weeks.

Three evenings this week I have had a little bit of contractions....not the real ones just the ones that make you acknowledge discomfort.

Today I have had my tingly feeling that I usually get and then loose the mucous plug within 24 hours....which usually intern leads to labor within another 24 hours. Yeah I am thinking this one is different and better be different :)

The baby did have a serious case of the hiccups today which was good because it tells me that if this little one comes early we should be okay.

I did find an OB yesterday that is willing to take me on and I have my first appointment with her in 2 weeks. I hope and think I should be able to hold this baby in until then at least. By then baby should be around 6lbs too, a nice healthy weight.

I want baby to be here soon, but I just don't want baby to be here too soon. I want baby to be ready to come home with me and room in with me. I need to do some laundry and wash the ol' infant carrier seat....and pick up a pack or two of diapers...and pack a bag.

I think it is going to be a busy weekend....

No comments: