Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Moving on

I passed the 3 hour glucose test. It was so much easier than I thought, but came home with 4 new holes in my arms.

I am still in search of an OB/GYN...it has been a week and I have made so many phone calls. I hope I get someone who is willing to take me on in the next few days.

Over the weekend we got the 16 year old an electronic drum set. He has a love of drums and use to play before his world got flipped upside down. He wasn't too thrilled at electronic but now that he has them he truly loves them. Every free available moment is spent drumming. If everything works out he should have his first job starting next week. Things are starting to look up for him, hopefully he realizes it and stays on the ball so that things continue to go well for him.

Z started her dance lessons this week. I let her out of my sight for 30 minutes (the class is 45) and under the supervision of a stranger. We both did better than I expected. G and I got to spend a little time together to, so hopefully it was beneficial to us all.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

I don't know if you're looking for something specific in an OB but in case you're interested, I loved my doc - Dr Susan Block. She has some office time at Bellevue and some in Seattle and she delivers at Swedish First Hill, which I loved, and they have a level 3 NICU there just in case.