Thursday, July 22, 2010

I feel better

I finally meet the new OB today. It was such a relief. I feel like things are coming together. She actually knows the OB that delivered Z. She was really nice and had a positive attitude (which I really like and need.)

I was having cramping all morning. About 2-3 an hour. They stopped when I laid on my left side and did my NST. I only had one little one in 20 minutes. The nurse gave me water juice and crackers. Sure enough, G spilled the water all over the floor. I felt so bad, but at least it was water. Both kids did really well considering we were there for an hour and a half.

Z has her dance classes now and I noticed that the day she has the class she wants mama and has a hard time sleeping at night. I talked to her and it appears that she is not comfortable with the idea of mama leaving her (with a stranger.) She doesn't cry or get upset in dance class, but she is just attached to her mama. I am hoping with time it gets better and I am glad I am doing this now instead of next year when she starts school. I think 4 is a good age to try out some independence.

No comments: