Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost 36 weeks

I had another NST earlier this week. The kids did better this time. After the 20 minutes of being monitored. The nurse comes in to check on me and says, "Oh, I see you had a few contractions. Did you feel any?" I only felt one. That same night I had a little run of little contractions that I could actually feel, but as you can see I am still here. :) It appears I have also stopped gaining weight. I am holding steady at 164. I usually go up to 167 with pregnancies.

We have company coming over this weekend...and last minute company last night. I have been cleaning and preparing all week. I am exhausted, but I get little bouts of energy. I still want to clean out the fridge, clean my room, and finish cleaning my bathroom. I also have a little bit of baby related laundry I want to get done before they arrive, but if it never gets done...no loss.

In teenager news, I get so frustrated at half ass jobs and then being told, "Why don't you say thank you?" "You don't like me..." sniffle, cry, sniffle. "Can you give me a ride to X?" Seriously 16, almost 17 and still having pity parties and crying. This is what happens when you baby your child past 4 or 5 and give him (or her) everything they ask for and do everything for him or her.

No comments: