Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good News

I am still here and still big and growing. I have moved the seat in the car back 2 times now. If I move it back any more I won't be able to reach the pedals (short legs). If my belly grows as much as it has in the last two weeks, in the next two weeks, I won't be able to fit in there to drive it.

Aside from perishables and toiletries my hospital bag is packed enough. Most of the 0-3 month clothes are washed as well as blankets. I have a pack of newborn diapers. I just have to prep the car and was the cover to the baby swing and I think I might be ready.

If I had to bet money I would say 3 more weeks from today. We have guests coming at the end of the month, so my next goal is to make it through that visit. Then we may have a guest or send the 16 year old to his mom the following weekend, so if that happens, I need to wait until he gets back because he is our babysitter should we need one in a pinch.

Z is enjoying her dance class. G is just having fun being a boy and taking apart things. 16 year old started his job and has been complaining and arguing about everything possible for the last week. He must like his room...

Husband hasn't resolved a week+ old fight, because it would mean admitting he was wrong. The more I look at us, the more I realize I have become more like him (for the better) and he has become more like me (for the worse). I guess I only have myself to blame... :)

No comments: