Thursday, April 08, 2010

19 weeks


SIL and her kids were all here for 4 days around Easter. Overall we had a nice time. SIL sat downstairs and did her homework and the kids all played together. The one time husband and I went down to spend an hour or so with her she does nothing but bitch and freak out over everything. Seriously she is pshyco. Call is stress and PMS, but wow! The 16 year old that lives with us even said, I love my mom, but every time I talk to her she is yelling at someone for something. I like it here where you both are calm.
16 year old has been as close to an angel as possible for the last week, but then yesterday adds a pot smoking group to his facebook. Just when I start to think things will be okay he f's them up.

I have been feeling blah like usual. Trying to just keep up on life and get enough rest to survive. Even though I am only 19 weeks, I look and feel about 25-28 weeks.

No comments: