Monday, April 19, 2010

Moving Along

The weather was beautiful this weekend. The kids would not let me sit inside. Between cleaning the fence going around the balcony and them wanting to just be outside, I got a little tan. I was low on vitamin D at 12 weeks, but if the sun keeps coming out this obviously will no longer be a problem.
At 21 weeks I feel like my energy has semi-returned. I have more energy than my husband, but that really doesn't say anything.
I still am no where near caught up. Laundry, nothing but piles. Living spaces, nothing but messes. Home schooling...going by the way side (aside from reading.) Husband is spending more money than he makes on stuff I consider BS (moving oversized family furniture), and has a business trip planned this week (no cost to us.) Z has lice again, so husband is all pissy about that. Husband wants to have 2 families over this weekend. We have an outdoor table that needs to be fixed, that is just taking up space in the garage.

16 year old had about 10 good days before Easter and has been nothing but down hill since. Back to the "poor me's" and selfishness. His mom believes she "needs" him for the summer to help take care of his siblings, but I have no idea how when he can't take care of himself, his responsibilities, let alone communicate in a human like fashion with a 1.5 and 3.5 year old. My 3.5 year old is more helpful than he is. She puts away dishes fine, changes over laundry, can fold her own and put it away, will get her own healthy snacks. Personally...I don't really care, he can go there for all I care, I just don't want to be his guardian. I don't want to be held accountable for his actions when I am not the one supervising him.

When did my life get so freaking complicated. I just wanted to have a husband, babies and a house and enjoy my life. Can I return the husband's family, he can return mine in exchange...

No comments: