Monday, April 26, 2010

Trials...

Had the 20 week ultra sound today...at 22 weeks. We did not find out if it is a girl or a boy. Baby looks healthy so far. We did find out the my placenta should only be around 22 mm thick and it is 46 mm thick. Placenta size should roughly correspond to weeks gestation. This is huge. Placentas are usually between 20mm and 40mm at birth.

There are numerous possible causes for this and 99% of them are not good at all and only lead to serious complications and problems.

I just found out this morning and all the emotions are just now starting to hit me. Will I still be able to have my baby at home? Do I even want to take the risk of having this baby at home? Will I even be able to have this baby at home? Will this baby even make it to full term? Will this baby even make it to June? Will this baby even make it??? Right about now I am thinking give me mental retardation, give me downs syndrome, just please God give me this baby to hold, enjoy, watch grow, and to watch interact with his/her siblings...but if you must keep this child thank you for the two beautiful children I already have and please continue to keep them safe and healthy.

...and I thought all this other junk was hard....

No comments: