Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rantings of a pregnant woman...

I think for the time being this blog should be called rantings of a pregnant woman because she is married to a man.

Thursday night (before the movers came) we were up until 2am packing. Then I was up at 7am packing again while my husband slept in. Friday it took the movers 5 hours to load up our 1 bedroom apartment. We ended up having 4500 lbs worth of crap and we threw out about 200 lbs and packed another 300 or so in the car.

Friday night we hired someone to clean our apartment and we finally left at 8pm. We spent the night at my husbands sisters so my husband could spend time with his dad (in the ICU) before leaving. My husband decided to be irresponsible and after spending 3 hours with his family he stayed up another 2 hours BSing with his mom and sister.

Saturday afternoon we left. My husband insisted on driving despite how tired he was. Then after he dozed off and almost side swiped a car (nearly giving me a heart attack) he decided I could drive.

We arrived to our new home Monday mid-morning. Tuesday he went to work. Wednesday his motorcycle was delivered. Friday night our stuff finally arrived. I got up Saturday and started unpacking Zuzu's stuff. He slept in.

Over the weekend he put legs on a table, put a bookcase together, put up 1/2 baby gates, set up our bed, unwrapped 2 chairs, and unpacked 2 boxes in his den. I unpacked 10-15 boxes and set up the closet organizer and Zuzu's room.

My husband has been gone everyday 7:30am-8pm. Then today he left to go back to see his dad (in the ICU in California) and by the time he comes back the weekend will be over and he will be working again.

Did I mention while he is there he is staying with his sister and her kids (who are on vacation) so he is going to be playing with them while he waits 4-5 hours everyday for his sister to take him to see his dad. Did I also neglect to mention that he gave me the impression that he was going there to work out of the office and would see his dad in the evenings like he did when we lived there (not to hang out at his sisters and "work from her home.") Had he mentioned this he knows I would have never agreed to drive him to the airport at 4:30am or to pick him up because he knows I hate the fact that he always choses his family over our family.
Do you know he said to me..."What are we going to do every weekend when we move if we don't go to my sister?" I was like "WHAT?? Are you joking me? We are going to spend time as a family and we are going to go out and hike, explore, see things, and go places." For 2 years while living in California I wanted to take him to Yosemite and we never went because it was always something, some drama of why we had to go to his sisters that weekend, for him he always wanted to go skiing...we never did that either even though my parents rented a cabin for us and everything.

After my husband's father gets healthy he is cutting the chains and I don't want to hear one thing about his sister and her crap unless there is blood, hospital, or police involved otherwise I am going to call her and b!tch her out and virtually slap her. (I don't do well with people and their BS especially when they can help themselves but choose not to.)

No comments: