Monday, March 31, 2008

My joyous weekend....

Seriously my poor husband can't even think straight anymore, but he insists that he can.

He spends 10 minutes b!tching about how he doesn't have time to enter a contact on his phone (which takes him 30 seconds) then even when he does have 20 minutes to himself he plays Xbox or I find him all curled up with a blanket passed out on the couch at 8pm.

Then when he goes to see his dad he stays up till 11pm shooting the breeze with his sister and mom instead of taking advantage of not working and catching up on his sleep.
The when tell him he needs to go to bed earlier than that and take good care of his body he accuses me of being mean. I ask him how I should remind him in a nicer way, he tells me I just shouldn't say anything.

He had all weekend to unpack some things...
he paid a bill, lifted 3 heavy things out of boxes for me, took one box upstairs, took 5 boxes (that I broke up) to the garage (but left 4 out!??), and made a new pile in the living room of stuff that goes downstairs, set up a computer in the living room (he has a den !??) and put 4 pairs of formal shoes in the coat closet(!??), then b!tched when I told him his shoes go in his closet especially since he wears them once a year at most, and he said well I put them away if you don't like it, you do it.

What did I do over the weekend...
Unpacked 2 big boxes (minus the 3 heavy things), vacuumed, went grocery shopping, picked up after him and Z, took care of the other 5 boxes, moved his shoes, set up his night stand, unpacked a box for Z, put together the lamps (no light in living room for 3 weeks), oiled a toy for Z, not to mention kept her entertained so he could have some time to himself for 30 minutes, most of which he spent on the phone because he can't not answer it.

Ironically he said earlier that day...I know you think I am not sane anymore.
I told him, no you are just going 30 different directions, and no one else is going those directions with you.

He is leaving again for a few days so nothing else will get done by him and then my mom will be here a few days after he gets back.

and to further complicate things this is me now....

No comments: