Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I am going to kill him!

My husband has everything left to pack. I have packed 30 boxes by myself, my mom packed 5, DH packed 1...yes 1.

I call him, he is still an hour away taking care of his dad and he plans to stay the night and then drive 1 hour (after no sleep) work 4 hours then come home and spend all day and night packing tomorrow.

I, of course, know my husband and how he is on little to no sleep and I said, WTH are you thinking you are no good to me tomorrow if you do this. He seems to think he is superman and not my DH. He gets tired and pissy on anything less than 8 hours and asks to be left alone and take a nap.

Did I mentioned he worked till 1am, or later, last night and is already pissy and tired worse than a baby, so he is going to tell me tomorrow "just let me sleep for a few hours and then I will be ready to pack." Which means he is not going to move his a$$ until 4pm and he is only going to have till 8pm to make noise (because Zuzu is just as exhausted as I am) and then he is not going to move until 8am since he is "tired," about the time the movers pull up.

He forgets that I am the PG one and not him all the time. I am so physically exhausted I seriously just got up from a 2 hour "nap." I know that his dad is important to him and he wants to be there to help the last few days but I kind of need him to help wrap the couch, clear off the table (it is still 6 inches deep in his paper junk, as is I will probably do that for him), wrap and stack his ugly ass waiting room chairs that he insists on keeping for our dining room chairs, lift and wrap our bed, take apart the beds, pack the closet full of heavy camping gear, wrap the bike trailer, wrap his fancy chair, pack the printer, big the server, massive cisco firewall, the access point, pack the car with the TV (including get someone to help him carry it), and I am sure there are 3 or more things.

I already told him just get his sh!t together and he can spend Friday night with his dad since it will be his last chance and the movers will have come and gone.

Men just don't think and lack priorities, and my husband puts way more priority on his parents and sisters comfort and well being than his own wife's and family....he has openly said (before his dad got sick) that he would gladly give up the unborn baby's life if it meant saving the life of his father or mother. You can imagine I almost knocked his head off his shoulders and thanked God he would never be allowed to make that choice.

No comments: