Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rrrrrr....(Baba's fault)

Baba is getting "old." 32 almost 33. He has been suffering with a bad back and neck the last month or more. Well Monday night he wakes up and decides to call Egypt at 4am. Well if you have ever seen someone call internationally they usually talk so loud you might as well call it hollering. It woke me up of course and Zuzu started squirming. Finally when he finished at 6am, Zuzu woke up hungry.

Last night he wakes up at 4am takes his computer and goes into the bathroom and turns on the light. Did he shut the door all the way?? No. So then I am awakened by light shinning in my eyes. So I go and shut the door for him to minimize the light. Sure enough when he flushed and came back to bed Zuzu woke up hungry.

I am trying to be nice about it but dang....how is it I can have the worst stomach ache and be throwing up and Zuzu sleeps right through it, but yet Baba always seems to wake her up???

No comments: