Monday, October 23, 2006

Laughing Baby

This weekend we drove over to visit my sister in law and Zuzu's cousins house. Everyone was busy so we went to the Toyota dealer to look around. I really want a 2004 Sienna now. The mpg on the highway is the same as baba's Golf. Everyone can ride in it and be happy (no more fighting and taking 2 cars everywhere on the weekends.) Now my goal is to find one that is reasonably(kbb) priced with dual power sliding doors. If you know of one within 100 miles of San Francisco send me a comment with contact info....I won't publish it. Or if you know of someone in search of a fantastic commuter car let me know...again I won't public the comment.)

Zuzu had a fun day and baba learned how to trigger her laugh. It has already been 6 or 7 weeks since her very first laugh. My brother in law caught it on his camcorder.

Sunday we sat around and rested. We planned to clean up the apartment but we never really got to it.

No comments: