Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dead Battery

Since I am now a stay at home mom and baba has his motorcycle (and car) my car has not been drove much. So today I had a dead battery. This made me realize that it is time to sale my car. Insurance renewal is in 3 weeks, and registration is due at the end of the year.

Thing is, baba's car isn't practical either. The current car seat barely fits. We pick up his parents at least 3 times a year from the airport with 2 bags of luggage each and the cousins are always fighting over who gets to ride with us (every weekend), not to mention I want another baby in less than 2 years.

So after much research today I think a used Sienna will be in the works. (I really want a Highlander but I can't justify another $8-10k over the price of a Sienna.)

No comments: