Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mama and Zuzu Alone

Baba had business in Seattle so he flew out yesterday morning. (His first night away since her birth.) Zuzu and I had to fend for ourselves. I now have a greater appreciation for single moms and I have no idea how they keep their sanity the first 3 months when the baby is more needy.

Zuzu is a good girl and can now entertain herself for short periods of time (15-20 minutes) but I found myself still wanting a 30 minute break to myself. Obviously I didn't get one.

We are still alive and sane this morning and I honestly don't think Zuzu noticed her baba was gone. Next time we are going to Seattle with him since I happen to have some free time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how sometimes you feel like you just need a break. When my husband comes home, he has to finish up some work, so he really never gives me one. Sometimes I wish I could just have 15 minutes.