Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reach for the monkey!

I still have not found a diaper Zuzu can't poop out of. So far I have tried moving up a size, Pampers and Target brand. I ordered some Tushies brand on amazon to try. I hope they work because Tushies are actully chemical and gel free (not to mention I love their wipes.)

The last two nights she has been sleeping one 5 hour block. I hope this continues. Baba doesn't even notice when we wake up anymore he just sleeps right threw her feedings.

This afternoon Zuzu ate for 2 hours straight...I am scared the next growth spurt is just around the corner, but excited that she is growing so well.

Last night baba noticed that she can now grab hanging toys on purpose. Today on her gym she grabbed the monkey then let go and watches it move a little and then she grabbed it again. We are pretty sure she is going to be right handed.

No comments: