Friday, August 25, 2006

Pregnancy



Zuzu was made around the time our first wedding anniversary. I bought the test and baba could not wait. We were both pretty sure I was pregnant. Baba stood guard over the test awaiting the results while I finished some things in the kitchen. Within about 2 minutes baba was hollering, "baby?? baby?" Baby was right!!! The stick said, "PREGNANT"

My first trimester was horrible. Heartburn, morning sickness, and spotting. Yes spotting, every woman's fear. Obviously everything turned out fine.

Second trimester was pretty much a breeze and time flew buy so fast. I told my second graders at about 20 weeks. They were so excited.

At the beginning of the third trimester I decided to bow out gracefully. There were not enough breaks in the day to keep my bladder happy. My students and their parents threw me a going away party were about 3/4 of my class brought me a baby gift. I spent the rest of the pregnancy home doing little things everyday to prepare and keep myself busy.

No comments: