Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Protein


I am ALWAYS starving. I have a difficult time gaining lean muscle. I have a sweet tooth and I do not drink enough water. 
I typically consume 30-40 grams of protein a day. Enter my online research which lead me to this.


WarriorForce Warrior Food Extreme Vanilla Plus.

I started doing 1-2 servings a day to take me up to 80-100 grams of protein a day. 
Even though it's that time of the month, I honestly am not craving chocolate. I don't go to bed with my stomach growling. I have even been able to keep my calories within a reasonable zone. 

Interesting enough it doesn't taste bad at all in a glass of milk and I can stir it in decently well (yes a few things still sit on the bottom) with a spoon. They are very meticulous about ingredients and adamant about their product being stored in a safe container.  As an added bonus it was half price at my local organic market this week.

Now let's see how this works out long term...

No comments: