Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Must kick my own butt!

I need to hold myself accountable. I weigh 139lbs 7 months after having baby #3. I look like I do 2 months after having baby #2 (and weigh only 3 lbs less).
I haven't worried much about weight this time because I am worried how it would effect my milk supply. Baby #3 weights 14 lbs at best, baby #2 was 14 lbs by 6 weeks. I have been eating junk food every other night and sitting on my butt everyday.
My goal is to drink more water and be 130lbs by my 31st birthday....about 2months :)
I am going to see friends and family in a couple of weeks and kind of depressing to think that I will look almost the same as I did last time I saw them (only 2 weeks after having baby#3).

In other health news on the 8th of March I was sick for 24 hours, and the same sickness came again on March 19th. I have a feeling my hormones are all out of whack.

3 comments:

Jooyeon said...

Hi!

Good luck on your journey to your goal weight.

Focus on your goal and don't let anything get in the way.
Remember that 70% what you look like is affected by what you eat, only about 20% from hitting the gym, and about 10% genetics.

Keep an eye out for what you eat, keep a journal of it and you should be okay.

(I used to be an assistant manager of a gym) ^.^

You can do it!

Om Zuzu said...

Thanks for the encouragement but I find your accuracy on facts completely off. I have found I can eat whatever I want provided I am exercising regularly. (5000 calories is not out of the question provided your body knows what to do with it.)

There is new research out there you might want to look into.

chaniagirl said...

Your response to Jooyeon's helpful and encouraging (and, I might add, only) comment is rude. This is the kind of response by a blogger to a reader that ensures that that reader won't visit again. I know I won't be popping back by any time soon.