Thursday, March 17, 2011

Challenging Week

Last Tuesday I had some kind of 24 hour bug. I would say food poisoning, but I eat the same things as everyone else in my house and no one else got it. It sucked the life out of me & 3 lbs of water. My toes turned blue. I couldn't hold anything except soup broth & mint tea down. I went to the doctors my temperature was 96.5 F and they just said here, go get yourself some drugs. If they had a half a brain they would have at least hooked me up to an IV seeing how I was so dehydrated and knowing I was nursing. As always having a knowledgable doctor is often too much to ask.

Saturday noon I was told my cousin was in a motorcycle crash and his wife died. Turns out an 87 year old lady driving a Corolla ran them over on a main road near my home town. My cousin should be okay physically, which a few pins here and there to hold him together, but mentally I worry about him. My cousin has ALWAYS picked on me. Like annoyingly so. Maybe I will go pick on him annoyingly so in a few more weeks :)

No comments: