Friday, September 17, 2010

Glamourmom Nursing Bra tummy control

I love Glamourmom "nursing tops" tanks and my belly just hasn't gone back down as quickly as the last 2 times. Today I got their Nursing Bra with Tummy control in the mail.

Cons:
Only make 1 color, black.
Nursing openings are bigger, so when you nurse you are going to show some boobage.
They didn't try these on real moms, so if you have a belly you are actually try to squeeze in there, the tummy control doesn't come down far enough. They would benefit from adding 2 inches.
Price $49 (which isn't that bad when you consider the regular ones sale for $35-39)

Pros:
It seems constructed really well. They used nice clasps.
It is really long. It covers the hips a bit. This could also be seen as a con depending on your personal wants/use.

I think with a few tweaks it could be a really good. If I remember, I'll update this in a week or two.

Update 10/19/2010
I wore it a few days. I don't think it really makes a long term difference on my tummy. But it does make me look better when I wear it. (Makes my tummy look a little flatter and my waist slimmer.)

No comments: