Friday, August 20, 2010

I will never understand

So A was okay until he realized he would be punished for smoking pot. What did you think? We would be like, "that's cool, party on!"

A was looking forward to getting a cell phone. He has not been allowed to have one since living with us because it really is not necessary. He needs to be where he says he is and then we can always reach him and he can always reach us. It also makes him more dependent on others and society in a good way. Well obviously now he is not getting a phone, instead the money he was going to be spending on that will be donated to a cause (of his choice, if he can choose one.)

He will also start a rehab program and if that does not yield results he be left to whatever comes his way.

Since he is upset (about the punishment, not about himself smoking pot), he talked to his mother on and off all day. Here is the part I will never understand. His mother knows I am due any day now, knows I have two small children at home, and knows we go to bed around 10pm and that her son's bed time is 9pm....she calls at 11:30pm. Yes that is right she calls my cell phone at 11:30 at night. I will never understand how inconsiderate she is or how she fails to use her brain...which ever one this falls into. If she does this when I have a new baby I am going to chew her up and spit her out, no excuse other than serious illness, hospitalization or death will be accepted. :p

No comments: