Thursday, August 12, 2010

Are you ready....



TMI in regards to pregnancy

Mucus - check
weird spotting - check

Now I wait for the live on the bathroom toilet feeling to completely overwhelm me....which I am fighting...so it isn't quite over whelming yet.

Then should come the contractions and God willing the baby.

In preparation news. The baby book came yesterday and I filled out all I could.
My husband's mother sent us money to buy each child a gift. I got Z the new Leapster Explorer.

I know she has been wanting one. She loves to play with her cousin's Leapster, so when I saw that they just released a new one, I knew it was for her. The best thing is, I ordered through the company's website and got the Explorer, a game, and 2 app. codes for $75 (plus tax) and free shipping. There are always 20% off codes...just look around. They have not released the case yet, so I found some scrap fabric and made Z something to keep it from getting scratched.

I think it will be great to keep her and her brother entertained should they need to wait around while I am labor.

For G I think I am going to get him Lego Duplo train set. Just need to order it online this week.

I think I am ready...only thing left to go is install the car seat, but DH can do that anytime (after the baby is born, but before we need a ride home.)

No comments: