Monday, January 25, 2010

PCC and Champion

So by far my favorite grocery stores are PCC and Champion (located in western Washington/ Greater Seattle area). About a month ago PCC started carrying navel oranges....WOW! Oragnic and delicious. They were just as good as the ones from my parents house in California. I also love that I get 5% off my grocery shopping on the 15th and 16th of every month and 10% off once a month (since I am a member...a one time/lifetime fee.) Now with 5 people eating and 4 out of the 5 going through a growth spurt our grocery bills are a bit insane. Saving $30 a month is a good thing.
We also found a little jewel called Champion in Issaquah. Dry goods really cheap. This is where I get organic rice, beans, grains, boxed baked goods, and even paper products as needed. I pay $1 for a box of gluten and dairy free chocolate chip muffin mix. Yes $1....

No comments: