Friday, January 15, 2010

Here comes another...

Baby #3 is on his or her way. I am 7 weeks preganant and I basically didn't realize it until I was 6 weeks. (I was still waiting and expecting AF to show.) Right now all I want to do is eat and sleep and all my kids want to do it play.

We have a very large basement in our new house and they have space to ride their bikes and I got them a wave climber slide off craigslist a month ago. They love that slide. It is perfect for ages 18 months to 8 years old. The slide is a good size (I would say around 48" at its tallest) so that they won't easily be bored with it when they turn 4. There is also an area under it to play that can accomadate 2-3 children and a steering wheel on top that my 18 month old loves. Since our basement floor is concrete I have the structure sitting on foam mats to protect against serious injury. So far it is working.

I really need to finish putting texture and paint on some of the walls in the basement, but now that I am PG that isn't going to happen in the next year. I also really need to clean and reseal the tile grout, but I can't be the one to do it now....so maybe this spring summer I can convince the husband to do it.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Congrats!! How exciting!