Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Year

November we moved. December we had guests. Welcome to January.

January starts the month of only nursing Gibo once a day, restart of swimming lessons, music classes and for the first time in years....something for me, tap dance lessons. I am excited as I haven't done anything for myself in years....Almost 10 years (if you don't count sewing.)

Gibo is fully eating solids now which means more cleaning for me. With all the laminate floor it is hard t0 ignore all the crumbs that fall to the ground.

The funny thing is I have tried to host two moms events at my house and so far no one has wanted to come...I guess most of the moms are just as busy as I am.

I really really need to make some friends...unfortunatly winter and the holiday season just isn't the time to do it.

No comments: