Monday, April 07, 2008

Stress doesn't even begin to describe it....

My husband's dad is still in the ICU. To make matters worse he got an infection yesterday so he is back on the ventilator and has a fever, as well as other problems. To make matters worse he has already used the highest strength of antibiotics available to fight off the last infection.

I can't keep going the way we are going until the baby is born or even after the baby is born. I need my husband here unless his dad is on his death bed and only has 3 days to live or something.

I can just see it now. Zuzu and I home alone and my water breaks and I go into labor. Then I have to do a home birth, while my husband and mom are trying frantically to find a flight here (minimum 5 hours...2 hours for them each to the airport, then 2 hours on the plane, then a 45 minute cab ride.) They arrive and I am laying in bed with baby #2 and Zuzu.

I seriously hope what ever is going to happen good or bad for my husbands dad will happen this month.

My husband and I can barely even talk to each other without fighting because we both feel like the other should be giving more emotionally and physically.

No comments: