Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It would appear I am going to be a mommy again :)

I woke up last Thursday starving...I mean like where is the cow just put it here...kind of hungry.
So after unsuccessfully filling my tummy I decided to try taking the last pregnancy test I had. I though for sure I was not pregnant because I had only seen one aunt flo in August and we hadn't been trying much in the last month.

So the first line came up, okay that's it done I said to myself, then I looked again and a faint line started appearing. I keep thinking no, that can't be real, but it had only been a minute...

If all goes well it looks like Zuzu will be a big sister before her 2nd birthday.


...this explains why I have been bugging my husband non-stop about how we have to move into a 2 bedroom place...somehow I must have known subconsciously. Now I don't bug him, he just knows he doesn't have a choice.

No comments: