Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Coming and Going

Since the positive test I have been feeling like crap. I almost lost my food last week, then on Friday I started feeling better, the gagging slowed down. Right now I am enjoying the calm before the storm. I remember this part....

I have put on 4 lbs already so this pregnancy appears to be very similar to the last. I am not happy about that as I was hoping to gain less, but while BF and growing a baby I am not about to starve myself, if even for a day.

Thursday is our first appointment we will get a better idea of how big this little monkey currently is.

Meanwhile breast feeding is starting to hurt as bad as it did when Zuzu was first born. I am not sure how much more of this I can take. I can't wait to get Zuzu into her own room and I am holding baba to all his promises.

No comments: