Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I have been going back and forth on having another child. Yes, that would be 4. This is what I have always wanted, but not sure what my body can handle. I am 32 years old....not 26 like when I had my first. My body still hasn't bounced back from the last pregnancy and it is not for lack of trying.
26 wow....it seems like yesterday, but yet I have come so far since then. Now I feel old....

Back to my point. I was confused on #4 until someone said...."In 10 years will you regret having a 4th?" The answer was so clear to me. Sure I may have challenges in the next 2 years that I am afraid to face, but 10 years from now I would never regret it.

Later that day I had my women's circle. On the way home I was thinking about having a 4th. As I turned onto our street an own flew across the front of my car (at a barely safe distance.) I knew this immediately as some kind of sign. I just wasn't sure until I really thought about it.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, M, I was also worried. I was scared for her and I. At one point I had a very vivid dream. I was driving down the road (same car) and I narrowly missed a big beautiful black horse. My daughter was born healthy and without complications. (In fact she was the only one born that night who wasn't a c-section.)

I don't fully get the symbolism. Why is the horse and one is the owl?? Hopefully some day I will be able to see the connection more clearly, but for now I will take what I can get.

So here is to the past 6+ years of being pregnant and nursing (non-stop) and to the next 2 or 3. Cheers!

(Now to get on with the baby making part......) :D

No comments: