Thursday, November 04, 2010

Realization

I don't know what it is...probably a combination of different factors and struggles but I am finally getting to a place where I realize what is important and I really don't get upset at things or people because I can't change anything I can only enjoy what I am surrounded with.

I may sound like I am 80 years old but...
As long as we have our health and don't lack food and warmth everything will be okay. Machines and technology can be awesome. I don't have to walk to go get water, I don't have to start a fire to be warm, I don't have to spend all day, everyday, tending the land only to have it ruined by pests or early rain and worry about where my next meal will come from and how I will feed my family. It would appear to me that we have everything handed to us on a silver platter.

It doesn't matter if you voted Red & your neighbor voted Blue. The same sh!t will still be there. We have start focusing on what is really important, and stop being distracted by everything else.

What is important to you?

No comments: