Tuesday, March 02, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!!!

For the 16 year old who lives with us we have rules. Strict rules. Rules that are put in place to keep him out of trouble and from going back to his old ways.

Yesterday he says he has a ton of work to do and will be at the library doing it then he will take the bus to a spot where my husband always picks him up. My husband pulls up and sees him smoking weed with a group of well known (around town) druggies.
First problem, we said, I don't want to ever see you around them because even if you don't do anything you still may get caught as one of the crowd.
Second, we said, you are not to ever get a ride from anyone. There is a free bus and we will pick you up. (He has a bad history here...and we will leave it at that.)
Third, we said, NO DRUGS. No exceptions. You do this you will be gone in the blink of an eye to Egypt and if you have to live on the streets, tough sh!t.
Fourth, we said no lieing, no half truths. You want freedom and us to trust you. You live by this rule.

All four of these rules were broke yesterday. Then after all this my husband says..."I want him to stay around for one month on probation and then he will be on month to month probabtion until June. One word, one attitude problem, anything he is gone." BULL 'UCKING SH!T!!!! How many times has my husband feed me this line. This kid doesn't learn and my husband sure doesn't learn.

My husband says, "I know him. He is just weak." I told my husband. "You don't know him! I know him and his little games. He is all about lip service. He just broke 4 rules in one day. You just had a 16 year old dis' you."

My husband was on the phone last night trying to figure out what to do next. I told him you better hurry cause I am not going to let him stay here for 30 days. Maybe till the weekend if you are lucky.

What a complete waste of the last 9 months!

2 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Yikes. Sorry to hear that! and even sorrier to hear that your husband is falling for the kiddos BS. It sounds a lot like my dad and his family (my step family)...the girl do 1 good thing for every 10 bad, terrible, disrespectful, ignorant things that they do. And then my dad thinks they have having an epiphany and are going to straighten up.

They never do :\

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog quite randomly.

I say ship him off to the streets of Egypt!