Monday, February 02, 2009

We are moving

So I just unpacked my husbands clothes a month ago. He needed winter clothes and he ever unpacked his self. A few things (decorative) never got unpacked.
Now our lease is up in a month and if we don't get out by then the rent goes up $400 or about 25%. Do we have a place lined up...no, but there is one potential. I wish the perfect house would come on the market, so this could be our last move for at least 5 years (or more) but I sure don't see the perfect house anywhere.

While I am on the topic. My husband likes multi level houses. I have no idea why, other than he says, "It is nice to separate the living and sleeping areas." He obviously doesn't spend enough time home alone with the kids. (Did I mention it is a 3 story town house with no gates on the stairs...yeah it gives me nightmares.) All the while he says this, he wants an office, which would likely be upstairs next to his nephew the teenager, and his loud music. If you ask me, it is really because he associates multi level with wealth and upper class in his home country (where there is no middle class.)

Now if only G will wait one more month before he gets good at crawling.

No comments: