Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A trip to the allergist

Today was our second trip.
First trip it took one and a half hours for the doctor to look at my child's skin and do some online research while we were in the room. $200 billed to insurance.
Today we found out lil G has a latex allergy and I told her about the milk allergy incident. We did one shot (Prevnar) and then next time we do the Polio shot.
I got a prescription for one of those crazy pen shots that you use should Benedryl not be good enough. It is scary to think that I may have to use it someday, but I will not be afraid to use it should I need to. I also got a note to we can fly with it (since we fly a lot and have been known to eat airport food.)

I realized....I need to go back to my posts from 1 year ago...because the only things that have changed are our location, I have a handsome son now (vs. being pregnant), and instead of my husband's father being sick and worrying about him, we are now worried about my mom. The housing situation is exactly the same.

No comments: