Saturday, October 18, 2008

PLEASE teach my husband to drive!

We have owned our for 5 or so weeks now. So far my husband has slammed into the curb with it 2 times. The second time was today about 3 hours after I talked to him and said take it easy because your driving sucks. Be easy and smooth....smooth = good driving. I got no problem if he wants to drive like crap...that is fine just be willing to let me drive then and quit the macho BS.

Our gender roles are messed up. Honestly he is a better cooker and cleaner than I am, and I am a better fixer of things non-computer as well as I know my way around a garage and how to mow a lawn (he has never mowed a lawn.) Is he willing to admit it, No! I am? Yes!

Our problem #2: I don't like the way he french kisses (no passion) and he doesn't like the way I do (probably too much passion. This has been bothering me a lot lately.

Our problem #3: He is always at his sisters beck and call and rarely at mine. Sure I am not anywhere as needy or confused about day to day function in society, but when I say help please he should at least try to respond in a semi-quick fashion. (This is an ongoing problem...can you tell.)

No comments: