Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ramblings

I have been pretty busy. Potty training, sick babies, making good food for my husband to eat (Ramadan), going to parks, swimming lessons, teaching Z some preschool level skills.
Then music lessons are starting this week and family coming next week.

I am very much enjoying my new van. It brings a new level of freedom.
Where am I going to nurse my son, where am I going to change his diaper, and how am I going to keep an eye on my daughter while I do all that? Not to mention have have more than enough trunk space now I can start getting some craigslist deals since I now have the means to get items myself versus sending my husband out when ever he has the time. (I really want to to get G a jumperoo in the next couple of weeks.)

In other news the economy is really suffering. I see the pros and cons in this. Good because now those crazy housing prices are finally starting to adjust back down to normal levels, but bad because my husband is too scared of the economy to buy a house. Maybe the November election will bring some good change with the new year.

No comments: