Thursday, June 05, 2008

Update

This is way too much info. but I keep this here for my record if nothing else since I don't think I have too many regular readers.

Today my ho-ha feels alive. I believe it has more blood circulation than normal. Not really like tingly (like after good sex), but like more blood is pumping around down there. Almost like when you have to pee badly and you feel it hitting the sides as it comes out.

I am also having little cramps, but they are very little and barely worth mentioning, especially compared to other ones I have experienced.

At my mid-wife appointment last night my blood pressure was way down like 106 over 70, and the heart beat was only in the mid to upper 120s, where it is usually in the 140s. I am also having a harder time getting to sleep even though I am exhausted. My guess is more hormones are kicking in and are almost in full gear.

1pm PST we have the "bloody show". So I guess my ho-ha felt weird for a reason, it is the blood vessels in there rupturing.

No comments: