Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still as big as a house....

I am still pregnant. Yesterday was another "teaser" day. Cramping and back pain most of the day. Monday I tried walking, spicy food and sex. Got a little bit of cramping Tuesday but nothing that did anything or progressed.

I am really tired of being teased and I am ready to have this baby come out. If I wasn't being teased so much, on a deadline so baba can spend a good amount of time with us, and concerned with spending more money on the birth (Baba had a fit when he heard the price and the thought that it could be more after June 1st makes me want to plug my ears), other than that another week or two are good for me.

At my appointment this week my belly was measuring the same and my protein was high, but my BP was normal.

Come on out baby! Your family is waiting. :)
(No I wasn't nearly as bad with Zuzu, she didn't tease me she just did her own thing and came out at the perfect time.)

No comments: