Thursday, November 29, 2007

Metalic mouth

Yesterday I had the worst taste in my mouth and I couldn't get rid of it. I also felt like complete crap. Tired (as usual), headache, wanting to puke, and I had a screaming toddler who is getting in 4 of her molars.

Tomorrow I am officially 12 weeks which is kind of weird. It seems like time is moving a lot faster this time than with Zuzu. I think I am at the worst part of morning sickness, if memory serves me correctly.

Zuzu is also 17 months old today. I told myself I would have her basically potty trained by now, but I just don't have the energy. My goal was fully potty trained and weaned by 18 months but I think we may be going for 20 months now.

I also remembered something else I need to buy this time around...a warm compress, that hopefully smells good for those wonderful cogged milk ducts.

No comments: