Thursday, November 15, 2007

10 week appointment

The little one is measuring 10 weeks 3 days. We have more pictures :)
Found out my iron is low so I really got to take my iron pills everyday. I have gained 8 lbs already. The OB says to slow down but I am not worried since I am still breast feeding and also gained the same weight with Zuzu. She also confirmed the EDD for June 13th. I think this one will come about a week early since Zuzu was 3 days early. The next time I go back (assuming all continues to go well) will be 14 weeks. 14 weeks is a very exciting time as I expect to start feeling kicks by then and will be into the 2nd trimester...when life is easier :)

I am not feeling as crappy with this pregnancy. I don't feel great, but only loosing my food 3 times so far is really good.

No comments: