Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I am a jealous person or something....

In laws are here. First I get attitude from niece and nephew who suddenly think they can do whatever and not follow household rules cause their grandparents are here. When I told them that is not the case I got rude noises and talking under the breath. 

At the Grocery store they were asking that their grandmother buy them everything like spoiled children. She of corse bought then everything. 

Mother in law made rice and was treated as if she made a masterpiece. It was plain rice no real taste. 

My husband skipped over my salad dressing when I asked him to please finish it (vinegar, oil, lime, honey, basil, garlic) and opted for his mom's which is just vinegar and oil and tastes tart and bland. When I make salad he refuses, his mom makes the exact same salad using the exact same salad  ingredients and he has 2 bowls full. On top of that he says,  "You never make me salad." Really..cause I didn't make you salad 2 times a week for the last month plus and you refused.....

No comments: